Lilac Lustre is a 24 piece almond-stiletto shaped nail set in a delicate pastel purple. The set includes 18 matte nails and 6 high gloss accent nails with crystals. The 24 pieces and varied sizes are suitable for petite, average, and larger hands. Nails that are too large can also be filed on the sides for a custom fit
A FREE manicure prep kit is also included (a $5 value) :
- Nail file,
- Nail buffer,
- Cuticle stick
- 1 alcohol prep pad, and
- Two different adhesives: NAIL GLUE for long term wear (1 - 2 weeks), &
- ADHESIVE TAB STICKERS for short term wear (1 - 3 days).
Lilac Lustre can be easily reused when using the adhesive tabs. With a gentle removal, they can also be reused after using nail glue.
Wear with L❤️VE
Our luxury press ons are light and thin by design to allow for a natural look. They appear as if they’re growing from the nail bed. They are quite durable, but be careful to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on your press ons, and using your nails as a tool.
HOW TO APPLY
Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order. Some people prefer for a smaller nail to make their press on manicure appear more natural. Some nails can be carefully filed down on the sides if you’d like a more custom fit (not an option for some styles of accent nails).
- Optional: Buff your natural nails, the rougher surface helps with adherence.
- Wash your hands:
- Wipe your nails with the enclosed alcohol prep pad to remove excess oils from your nails.
-Push back your cuticles with the cuticle stick. Placing the press on nail under the cuticle makes the nail appear more natural, as if it were growing from your finger.
Liquid Adhesive Application
- Apply a layer of glue to the back of the press on nail.
- Apply a layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
- Align the nail under your cuticle.
- Hold and squeeze firmly for at least 30 seconds ensuring that you’re applying pressure to the entire nail.
Optional: Customize length and shape if you like (some accent nails do not allow for this).
- For a shorter wear, apply glue to your nails only, not the back of the press on nail.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Be careful not to use too much glue, and wipe glue off immediately if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying (use the alcohol prep pad to remove oils, or a nail polish remover).
- Always apply glue to the back of the press on when reapplying.