Rose Reign - Red Rose
Rose Reign is a 24 piece nail set in 12 sizes - with 6 diamond accent nails. Rose Reign comes in two colors, Red Rose and Pink Rose.
Rose Reign is suitable for petite, average, and larger hands. Nails can be filed along the sides for a custom fit as well.
A FREE manicure prep kit is also included (a $5 value) :
- Nail file,
- Nail buffer,
- Cuticle stick
- 1 alcohol prep pad, and
- Two different adhesives: NAIL GLUE for long term wear (1 - 2 weeks), &
- ADHESIVE TAB STICKERS for short term wear (1 - 3 days).
Rose Reign can be reused with a gentle removal when using the double sided tabs as an adhesive. When removed, carefully they can be worn again after using nail glue
Wear with L❤️VE
Our luxury press ons are light and thin by design to allow for a natural look. They appear as if they’re growing from the nail bed. They are quite durable, but be careful to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on your press ons, and using your nails as a tool.
HOW TO APPLY
Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order. When in between sizes, some people prefer for a smaller nail to make their press on manicure appear more natural. You can file down the sides of a larger nail as well. - Optional: Buff your natural nails, the rougher surface helps with adherence.
- Wash your hands:
- Wipe your nails with the enclosed alcohol prep pad to remove excess oils from your nails.
-Push back your cuticles with the cuticle stick. Placing the press on nail under the cuticle makes the nail appear more natural, as if it were growing from your finger.
Liquid Adhesive Application
- Apply a layer of glue to the back of the press on nail.
- Apply a layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
- Align the nail under your cuticle.
- Hold and squeeze firmly for at least 30 seconds ensuring that you’re applying pressure to the entire nail.
Optional: Customize length and shape if you like (some accent nails do not allow for this).
- For a shorter wear, apply glue to your nails only, not the back of the press on nail.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Be careful not to use too much glue, and wipe glue off immediately if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying (use the alcohol prep pad to remove oils, or a nail polish remover).
- Always apply glue to the back of the press on when reapplying.