French Connection is a 24 piece press on nail set. The varied sizes are suitable for petite, average, and larger hands, you’ll find your perfect fit. These nails can be clipped and shaped to your liking for a custom look.
A FREE manicure prep kit is also included (a $5 value) :
- Nail file,
- Nail buffer,
- Cuticle stick
- 1 alcohol prep pad, and
- Two different adhesives: NAIL GLUE for long term wear (1 - 2 weeks), &
- ADHESIVE TAB STICKERS for short term wear (1 - 3 days).
Our luxury press ons can be easily reused when using the tab adhesive. They can also be reused when the liquid adhesive is utilized, with proper removal. Over time the liquid adhesive will deteriorate with use. Soak off any nails that remain in hot soapy water and a bit of oil.
Wear with L❤️VE
Our luxury press ons are light and thin by design to allow for a natural look. They appear as if they’re growing from the nail bed. They are quite durable, but be careful to avoid putting unnecessary pressure on your press ons, and using your nails as a tool.
HOW TO APPLY
Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order. Some people prefer for a smaller nail to make their press on manicure appear more natural. Some nails can be carefully filed down on the sides if you’d like a more custom fit (not an option for some styles of accent nails).
- Optional: Buff your natural nails, the rougher surface helps with adherence.
- Wash your hands:
- Wipe your nails with the enclosed alcohol prep pad to remove excess oils from your nails.
-Push back your cuticles with the cuticle stick. Placing the press on nail under the cuticle makes the nail appear more natural, as if it were growing from your finger.
Liquid Adhesive Application
- Apply a layer of glue to the back of the press on nail.
- Apply a layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
- Align the nail under your cuticle.
- Hold and squeeze firmly for at least 30 seconds ensuring that you’re applying pressure to the entire nail.
- For a shorter wear, apply glue to your nails only, not the back of the press on nail.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Be careful not to use too much glue, and wipe glue off immediately if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying (use the alcohol prep pad to remove oils, or a nail polish remover).
- Always apply glue to the back of the press on when reapplying.